Below is a Listing of our Network Service and Managed IT Service Offering
Every customer is unique and requires a solution tailored towards the needs that best fit their organization. Placing our emphasis on customer service, we strive to become an integral part of our customer’s organizations, delivering exceptional services and the peace of mind you would expect from the people tasked with protecting your most important assets. We provide services to small and medium-sized organizations in a wide array of industries, including education, financial services, government, healthcare, law enforcement, legal services, non-profit organizations, and sales and distribution.
The business world changes constantly. For companies to remain competitive, they need to be more nimble than ever. But identifying and creating organizational change is never easy. That’s where our team of experts comes in.
Our Managed Services option provides a proactive approach to IT support through continuous monitoring and remediation of the issues that slow your business down. Systems and networks are continuously maintained, with many issues automatically remedied before they turn into emergencies, all at a fixed monthly cost that makes budgeting your IT support needs easier. Our help desk and ticketing capabilities allow us to serve as your first line of defense.
Our Technical Services Include
PC, Server, Infrastructure Services:
- Our experienced technicians are experts at diagnosing PC and server issues, providing efficient troubleshooting, and taking proactive measures to minimize downtime.
- Virus troubleshooting and removal.
- Workstation deployments are well planned and executed, with management informed on the progress every step of the way.
- Server management, virtualization, backup, and hosting.
- Printing solutions, maintenance, and optimization.
- Friendly customer service and training. Technology can be overwhelming and frustrating; our technicians take a friendly approach to helping you understand your technology and train you in how to use it.
- Network design, management, and implementation, from the small office to the multi-site enterprise requiring constant communication.
- VPN and remote access solutions.
- Structured cabling solutions.
- Network security, vulnerability testing, and auditing.
- Wireless networking solutions, including guest wireless services capable of providing
- Wireless Internet access to customers and vendors while keeping corporate assets safe.
- Documentation. Nothing prolongs a network outage more than poor network documentation.
Keeping your business secure has never been more complex or important. Our company provides end to end security solutions for your business, including:
- Centralized, up to date, and reliable anti-virus and anti-malware solutions.
- Secure routers, firewalls, and intrusion prevention systems.
- Security auditing of both technical and non-technical aspects of your organization.
- Security cameras, environment monitors, computer forensics, employee monitoring, and asset management.
Disaster Recovery and Continuity Planning
- We provide reliable, secure, and scalable backup solutions.
- On site backup solutions to tape, hard drives, and network attached storage systems.
- Automated off site backup to secure, fully redundant data centers.
- Analysis and strategic planning with management to develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Companies around the world are realizing the benefits of moving resources such as servers and applications to off-site, highly available data centers commonly referred to as “the cloud.”
- We work with our customers to understand the technical aspects of such services to help determine the best solution.
- If your business is ready to move to the cloud, we can help with hosted email solutions, web hosting, off-site backup, and anything else your business needs to succeed.
Software Development and Web Site Hosting
We have an available staff of 4 programmers with extensive experience in business software development. From simple web sites to complex business-critical mobile applications that are connected to back end databases and processes, we can meet any need. The areas we have worked on include Sales Force Automation, Mobile Medical Records, traditional database development with SQL, Access, and other database tools, as well as employee time tracking, inventory barcode applications and many more.
Our methodology is to meet with the customer and other stakeholders in the project, perform and thorough analysis of needs and present a specification and proposal for the application. We then proceed to programming, testing, customer benchmark acceptance, parallel testing, rollout, training, and life cycle management of the application.
“Change is inevitable. Growth is intentional.”